2013 Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in South Africa are available. These scholarships are supported by the CSFP endowment fund.
- Central University of Technology
- Durban University of Technology
- Tshwane University of Technology
- University of Johannesburg
- University of Pretoria
- University of Stellenbosch
Level and subject of study: A one or two-year Master’s Degree Programme in any subject offered by the universities, except for the Central University of Technology, where priority will be given to applicants in:
- Tourism and/or Hospitality Management
- Biomedical Technology
Eligibility criteria Applicants should:
- Be citizens of any Commonwealth country except South Africa
- Hold a first degree of upper second class Honours standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed
Application process: 5 Commonwealth Scholarships are available. Applications should be submitted to national nominating agencies in the first instance.
Application form: Please complete the form above and submit it to your national nominating agency by the application deadline. Successful candidates will be required to complete an application form for the proposed university of study in addition to their scholarship application.
Application deadline: 30 June 2013